Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Job Title: Vet Lab Analyst
Work Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Support and assist the veterinary treatment activities by performing the required test to support the veterinary diagnostics.
- Assist to run the equipment of advance chemical and microbiological analysis, to perform the required tests and work on the maintenance and calibration of such devices and equipment’s.
- Assist in conducting complex chemical and Microbiological and regular laboratory tests (such as: Haematology, biochemistry, PCR, ELISA, MICROBIOLOGY, CYTOLOGY… ETC) on required veterinary samples including fecal, blood, milk, meat and other samples according to the followed procedure and standard test methods.
- Reviewing the result of laboratory test for veterinary sample for accuracy and determine its compliance with the adopted specification, standard and tactical measurements locally and globally.
- Responsible to perform 100% required tests of all samples that have been received in laboratory
- Preferred education: Bachelor veterinary Microbiology or Medical Laboratories Science.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of wildlife
NOTE: ONLY QUALIFIED AND SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org