Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Job Title: Technical Engineer Network
Work Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Assists the Manager in developing a global enterprise network cloud strategy and roadmap in line with business requirements ensuring company’s core and growth values in performance.
- Leads efforts to establish automated and robust network connectivity solutions for on premise virtualization, public cloud, and remote edge in a variety of IT environments.
- Performs troubleshooting activities, across multiple environments, while performing daily reviews of overall capacity, utilization and configuration changes to the network.
- Designs and implements network services for Cloud and On-Premise Data Centers. Manages a variety of platforms including routers, switches, wireless, voice, video, and security.
- Provides analysis of the hybrid cloud connectivity/infrastructure and performs the necessary actions to avoid deficiencies and service interruptions.
- Develops and maintains operational policies and procedures supporting management of platforms, ensuring consistent provisioning, uptime, and regulatory compliance.
- Builds effective relationships with internal and external parties to ensure smooth operations, compliance with policies, and timely and right execution of SLAs and business plans.
- Acts as a resource for both internal IT and external service providers in network analysis, design, and engineering.
- Delivers clear, concise and timely communication to company’s clients to provide them with the best customer experience possible.
- Monitors usage and maintenance costs of network components and corresponding licenses and agreements.
- Ensures that network improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Performs design work that incorporates industry best practices for global enterprise networks; continuously conducts benchmark analysis to stand on latest technologies in the domain.
- Provides direction, training, and technical guidance on complex issues to the engineers and service providers on regular basis.
- Responds to major incidents, SWAT calls and other conference calls in support of IT business processes.
- Recommends/implements/reports corrective actions to maintain/improve levels of service.
- Performs any other additional duties as directed by the line manager.
NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTD CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please send your CV to email@example.com