Job Title: Windows System Administrator ( 5 positions available , long term contract)
Employer: A Leading MNC
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Admin Salary AED.9000-10,000 plus benefits
- System Administrator is responsible to optimize productivity of Windows servers and related components to achieve high availability and performance of the various infrastructure and business applications hosted by IT Department.
- System Administrator will work closely with internal IT teams supporting applications, Network team, Information Security team, DBA team and business project managers as well as externally with hardware and software vendors.
- Accountable for administering Azure Infrastructure, Windows domain servers, Exchange servers, file/print servers, application servers which are operational on 24 X 7 basis.
- Responsible for very high system availability and is on call on 24 X 7 basis • Install, Configure, administer and fine-tune Windows operating systems and components.
- Provide second level support to incidents and ensure timely closure of incidents with SLA compliance.
- Protect Infrastructure Servers from Security threats by timely updating OS patches, security patches and service packs.
- Participate in IT projects and act as a Project Manager on certain projects.
- Support and maintain 200+ Windows Servers (Physical and Virtual) deployed at Dubai Data Centers and in International Offices.
- Manage User Accounts, Group permissions in various domains and user base of 4000 accounts.
- Manage internal and external DNS servers Skills – experience in Manage Engine, Exchange and Office365 Reporter, MS Exchange / Office365 ,Email Topia Email Response Manager, SMTP2Go / SendGrid, Active Directory, Server OS,Server Hardware ,Hyper-V, VM Ware.
NOTE: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Send CV in word format with current salary & notice period to email@example.com