Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Job Title: Service Manager
Work Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Should have atleast 5 years’ experience with Call Center.
- Team handling experience is a must
- Worked on CRM or similar tools.
- Excellent communication in English and Arabic will be an advantage
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the Customer Calls / visits (if any).
- Following the customer service guidelines and procedures.
- Coordinating with the call center team and managing if there is any issue.
- Coordinating with the sales team
- Conducting training and meeting with the sales team
- Coordinating with the IT team, in case of any servers’ issues.
- Development and updating customer service records.
- Coordinating with customers, and updating them about the new versions of the application if any, and managing the queries.
- Providing training to all the sales employees, and ensuring the client / merchant engagement is scheduled and is fruitful.
- Tracking all the CRM entries.
NOTE: ONLY QUALIFIED AND SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Career LevelManager / Senior Manager
Related Jobs (2)
Certified Network Engineer – Dubai, United Arab Emirates on February 12, 2021 Full Time
Solution Architect, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on June 30, 2020 Contract