Job Title: Senior Developer
Work Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Salary Band: AED 16000 + Benefits
- The job holder will be responsible to design and build applications for the Android platform. A functioning user-ready Android application can be created by taking specifications for the mobile app project.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Android is a software stack for mobile devices that includes an operating system, middleware and key applications. An Android programmer designs, develop, and assist in the launch of Android applications
- Should have been working on designing and implementing Android apps and Native Mobile apps technology for at least 4 years.
- Good understanding of AndroidSDK, frameworks and best practices
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android.
Education and other qualification required:
- Android Application Developer with minimum of 4+ years of Android Development
- Android SDK, Android Studio, Core Java, GIT, SVN, working with API, at least one application on Google play store
- Tech/B.E., BCA – Computers MCA – Computers, M.Tech
- Must have knowledge on SQLite Database
NOTE: ONLY QUALIFIED AND SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Career LevelManager / Senior Manager
Related Jobs (2)
Certified Network Engineer – Dubai, United Arab Emirates on February 12, 2021 Full Time
Solution Architect, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on June 30, 2020 Contract