Job Title: Senior Data Scientist
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Contract Duration: 12-month rolling contract
- At least 8+ years of hands-on experience in the Analytics ecosystem.
- Hands-on experience with big data technologies (Spark and Hadoop ecosystem) and deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with SQL, R, Python and working with DevOps & Engineering teams to integrate the development code for models, workflows, libraries & packages into automation processes.
- Hands-on experience building libraries and packages to be re-used by others and building DS Solutions for production usage.
- Team player with a problem-solving attitude.
- Experience of delivering advanced analytical projects to large, complex organisations in a multi-functional environment.
- Able to challenge and review the quality and value generated from analytical output.
- Focus on driving business value for business clients to support long term relationships.
- to grow teams, ensuring the culture and strategy gets followed by the new hires.
- MSc/PhD in a relevant field such as data science, operations research, mathematics, science, data mining, artificial intelligence, applied statistics, machine learning or economics.
Due to huge number of applicants, ONLY Shortlisted Candidates who has the relevant experience required for this role will be contacted
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Never pay anyone for job application tests or interviews as that’s against the law.
Be aware of Fraud & Scam do not share with anyone your personal identifiable information or any personal financial related information.
Related Jobs (2)
Certified Network Engineer – Dubai, United Arab Emirates on February 12, 2021 Full Time
Solution Architect, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on June 30, 2020 Contract