Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Job Title: SAP Transport Management Consultant
Work Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Approximately 5 to 7 years of total experience and Implementation/Rollout experience in minimum 2 projects.
- Carrier portal E2E implementation is preferred for at least one project.
- Certification is Plus
- Analyze Business requirements and develop SAP TM application to meet those requirements.
- Recommend SAP upgrades for existing programs and systems using SAP TM and S/4HANA tools.
- Create SAP TM flow chart diagrams and FS to develop software code needed for the application
- Establish SAP TM best practices within the team. Ensure consistency of the use of best practices within the team. Design and develops reusable code components.
- Design all parts of application and plan how all the parts work together.
- Hands-on SAP TM experience Must have knowledge on TM 9.5/9.6
- Must possess knowledge on integration with SCM systems and Solution Manager.
- Should have excellent knowledge of SAP Embedded TM processes order management optimizer and manual planning execution and integration with SAP EM and EWM charge calculation
- Exposure to LSP scenarios is preferred. Exposure to Transport on 3rd party system is desirable.
NOTE: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested Candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org