Job Title: SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience and with a go getter attitude.
- SAP PM Consultant with 8+ years of functional experience with minimum 2 end to end implementation experience in PM Work Management.
- Well versed with SAP PM Processes and understand integration points between SAP PM and other SAP modules, e.g. FI/CO, MM/SRM, PS, SD.
- Industry experience in Utilities will earn clear advantage.
- Hands on experience in the SAP CS/PM module
- Should have worked on gathering the customer’s requirements, creating detailed solution documentation and implementing the solution using standard as well as enhanced solutions in SAP.
- Design & Configuration support for SAP PM modules and integration with SAP/non SAP systems, with hands on experience and aware of SAP best practices.
- Experience in component testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Positive attitude towards problem solving and working in teams.
- Having experience in Utility processes and solution design in an integrated landscape will earn clear advantage.
- Knowledge of third party scheduling tools. GIS solutions and mobile solution will earn clear advantage.
ONLY Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Never pay anyone for job application tests or interviews as that’s against the law.
Be aware of Fraud & Scam do not share with anyone your personal identifiable information or any personal financial related information.