Job Title: Project Manager (Arabic Speaking)
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arabic Speaking is a “must”
- Minimum 12 years of experience with a minimum of 8 years IT projects in ports, customs, supply chain, trade & logistics, etc.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is a must
- Certified PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) / TOGAF / ITIL – desirable
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies & Microsoft Project & Office Tools
- Excellent communication skills, stakeholder management and conflict management ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience working for large and established global IT companies
- Coaches and advises team members to accomplish project goals, to meet established schedules and resolve technical & project issues creatively
• Create, maintain and monitor comprehensive project management plan (e.g. charter, communication plan, timeline, RACI matrix, risk register, issue register, etc.)
• Execute the project management plan and lead the project team(s) to deliver the project(s) on time, within budget and with quality
ONLY Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Never pay anyone for job application tests or interviews as that’s against the law.
Be aware of Fraud & Scam do not share with anyone your personal identifiable information or any personal financial related information.