Job Title: Product Owner
Work Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Product Owner is a professional responsible for setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by a team in order to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product.
- Responsible for develops product concepts, generates product requirements, determines specifications. Collaborates with UX designers to come up with usable, emotionally attaching and inspecting products that meet users’ expectations.
- Responsible for delivering right product features at the right time and maximizing development team performance.
Key Result Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the success of delivery; owns the entire product backlog and delivery activities, this includes grooming development teams, responding to queries of the development team promptly.
- Guides the development team at each sprint and removes any roadblocks to enhance their performance. Ensures that products are delivered within the timelines agreed.
- Ensures stories are “ready” before the sprint start, matching definition of ready and having clear acceptance criteria..
- Manages and prioritizes the product backlog along with the Product Manager which matches product vision and client needs.
- Liaise between business and development teams to deliver continuous value.
- Reviews visual designs developed by UX team.
- Reviews test cases written by QA team.
- Stays abreast with market trends and new technologies in the domain, researches and conducts comparative analysis with competitors to recommend best practices.
- Monitors the development and product team’s performance and escalates any potential performance deviation to Product Managers.
- Represents ISA in clients’ meetings, solicits feedback on products and services regularly.
- Performs any other additional duties as directed by the Product Manager/Senior Product Manager.
- Acts as a Product Manager in absence of Product Manager.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Engineering/Computer Science/Math or equivalent.
- Certified SCRUM Master or Professional Certified Product Owner (Optional)
- Solid technical background with understanding in software development.
- Comfortable using collaboration tools such as Slack, JIRA.
- Fluent in English Language
- 2+ years of experience as a business analyst, QA, product owner or UX designer/architect
- Experienced in writing user stories, business requirements
- Experienced in SCRUM methodology
- Proven track record of successful on time delivery.
- Good understanding of UI/UX design.
- Good understanding of software testing, ability to review and approve test cases.
NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTD CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org