Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Job Title: PMD Support professionals
Work Location: United Arab Emirates
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Perform scans for Portable Media Devices
- Understand Opswat and how the solution works
- Provide statistics on the number of scans on a monthly basis
- Assist the end user in filling out the requests and answering questions
- Manage the paperwork related to PMD and send them for uploads to NCDMS
- Suggest enhancements for the PMD program
- Management of the PMD infrastructure (updates, troubleshooting, ..)
- Perform initial checks to determine if a triggered file is a false positive or requires further checks.
- Check the hash values with the vendor/end user to check the integrity of the files.
- Check the hardening (i.e. CIS benchmarks, security controls, software versions, ..) of the systems to be connected to the plant (i.e. switches, …), and provide recommendations for hardening (as applicable).
- SSCP – Systems Security Certified Practitioner
- MySQL Database Administration Certification
- GIAC Malware Analysis Certification: GREM
- Network+ and Security+
NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please Email your CV to email@example.com
Related Jobs (2)
Certified Network Engineer – Dubai, United Arab Emirates on February 12, 2021 Full Time
Solution Architect, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on June 30, 2020 Contract