Job Title: Manager, Data Management
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Employer: a prestigious Semi-Government company in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- 10-12 years of total experience, Minimum of 8 years in data management
- Master’s in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field
- Background in building up data management architectures.
- Strong data model background.
- Change Management skills.
- Oracle or SAP, Microsoft Master Data Management.
- Proficiency in the English language, Arabic is a plus.
- Design and implement the Data Strategy.
- Own the Data Management platforms (data and model platforms) as well as the applications, including their development, governance.
- Create and maintain a smart and scalable Data Catalogue.
- Develop and maintain Data Flow Architecture and customization in the context of the Data Strategy.
- Pro-actively dissolve content silos between data streams.
- Maintain and further develop the role of application owner and user check processes for owned applications.
- Create a strong data culture.
- Foster data ownership.
Due to huge number of applicants, ONLY Shortlisted Candidates who has the relevant experience required for this role will be contacted
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Never pay anyone for job application tests or interviews as that’s against the law.
Be aware of Fraud & Scam do not share with anyone your personal identifiable information or any personal financial related information.
Career LevelManager / Senior Manager