Job Title: Lead EPM Architect
Job Location: Athens, Greece
The EPM architect or specialist is responsible for designing, developing and supporting business solutions leveraging the latest versions of Oracle EPM Cloud. This covers all areas of the EPM portfolio including Financial Close and Planning and Forecasting.
· Works on client-billable consulting and pre-sales assignments to lead the solution development
· Works with sales and delivery to ensure solutions are both sellable and deliverable to a profit
We are looking for architects and specialists capable of leading compelling solution development with clients on their EPM cloud strategies, architectures and roadmaps.
- Identify the appropriate solution architecture based on the functional requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
- Define implementation roadmap and produce project estimates with project managers
- Contribute to high level planning and implementation methodology of the project.
- Take the lead on understanding new products (integration, new features and cost of projects).
- Analyse software requirements, define solution parameters and specifications.
- Conduct formal workshops with the client to agree the solution design, displaying knowledge of the business environment in defining the customer’s needs
- Lead the function design process. Facilitate interactive design workshops.
- Manage the fact-finding, analysis and development of projects.
- Assess business and technical impacts of solutions.
- Assist software developers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
- Coach, mentor and train junior consultants
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world.
- Education level/Qualifications: University degree in relevant field.
- Over 10 years of demonstrable experience with EPM solutions at a consultancy or customer including business process analysis, systems analysis and design, and technical/functional solutions delivery
- Strong awareness of some of one or more EPM application products available in the market. Oracle product and solution knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Detailed functional knowledge of major business processes and associated functionality in the EPM area
- Experience with interacting with third party resources, including offshore teams
- Proven leadership in managing, governing and providing oversight of internal teams, 3rd party integrators, consultants and vendors through various initiatives
- Strong awareness of the differences between cloud and on-premise solutions and their benefits
- Able to plan and facilitate design sessions. Able to influence direction of a senior management group in/outside design sessions.
- Able to conceptualise a solution of significant scope, across multiple business processes.
- Fluency in English
ONLY Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Never pay anyone for job application tests or interviews as that’s against the law.