Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Job Title: IT Business Solutions Manager
Work Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- 8+ years’ experience in Information Technology Management, 4 of which at least in a leading role.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Technology or equivalent, Masters degree is preferred.·
- PMP Certification or other Project or Program Management qualification is preferred
- Fluent in English Language, Arabic is a plus.
- Experience with Aviation/Airline industry is essential, low cost airlines is a plus.
- Relationship Management – with complex, senior level stakeholder management, leading delivery of business IT solutions, preferably working with external solution providers.
- Expert in planning and delivering business IT solutions that serve and enable business change and transformation.
- Proven record in successful business IT projects delivery, on a large scale, using industry standard methodologies.
- Good experience in facilitating project risks and identifying mitigation actions.
- Managed or has been a part of Project Management Office.
- Experienced in conducting benchmark analysis and feasibility studies to recommend best practices and enhancements to the work environment.
- Expert in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending cost-effective IT business solutions.
- Effective persuasive, negotiation, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Employs technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives and achieve company’s objectives.
- Capability of understanding market trends and translating them into effective IT solutions.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops a cost-effective 3-year IT Strategy and business plan based on business needs and objectives.
- Ensures that the IT strategy serves the overall IT objectives, and leverages advancements in technology that brings a competitive edge to the Group
- Collaborates with Stakeholders to carry out analysis and feasibility studies and recommend changes on business processes through improvements in information systems.
- Reviews performance of IT applications and services against approved objectives ensuring business satisfaction levels are met and monitored.
- Shares responsibility; develops and maintains effective working relationships with business heads, line managers, and ISA teams in the assigned business units to ensure best services are provided; advises business stakeholders on IT investment decisions
- Shares responsibility; develops and maintains effective working relationships with business heads, line managers, and ISA teams in the assigned business units to ensure best services are provided; advises business stakeholders on IT investment decisions.
- Plans, implements and manages IT budgets and work programs for business units that realize business benefits and best practices in industry, as well, meet/exceed the Group’s expectations. Ensures programs are implemented end-to-end including transition into “business-as-usual”
- Identifies business focus areas to develop/manage a roadmap of all business applications ensuring the functional capability of systems is enhanced in line with changing business needs.
- Takes full responsibility for satisfactory completion and periodic review of approved IT projects ensuring deliverables are completed within agreed timescale, cost and budgets.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team and regular accurate communication to stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains knowledge in Group business domain; collaborates with technology experts and suppliers to recommend/deliver feasible solutions to business needs in alignment with design and architecture principles and fundamentals approved by the Group
- Decides on all IT business solutions and requirements for the assigned departments and acts as the sole representative of the group at ISA to address those solutions and requirements and ensure achieving them rightly, timely and cost-effectively.
- Keeps abreast with new innovations in the IT industry to enhance service continuously. Conducts benchmark studies and analysis to stand on best practices in the industry and incorporate those practices within the IT environment to enhance efficiency.
- Partners with ISA teams to achieve and stream standardization in Information Technology areas within the Group. Provides support and guidance to cross-functional teams on business requirements to incorporate in IT policies, procedures and performance measures.
- Performs any other additional responsibilities as directed by the HOD/CEO.
NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTD CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Career LevelManager / Senior Manager