Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Job Title: HR Associate
Work Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Must have highly effective communications and interpersonal skills, and there is also a preference for those that are able to work both autonomously and alongside the wider HR team.
- Candidates are required to bring proven exposure to the full employee life cycle including attraction and engagement, learning and development, performance management and retention, alongside supporting the HR function with all associated administration and queries.
- Reporting to the Manager for HR & Talent across the Middle East, you will be highly engaged with driving training and development forwards across all levels of seniority and you will also liaise with the global training teams to ensure full company synergy in line with the overall strategy.
- Performance management administration and support with the coordination of personal development programmes, mentorship, peer group and buddy programmes, alongside review cycles is also expected.
- Will be part of the results and impact planning and instrumental in the management and collection of this data.
- Candidates are required to hold a relevant degree in HR and/or CIPD equivalent accreditation with a minimum of 4 years’ experience.
- This should be within the full employee lifecycle and preferably from a professional services environment.
- Your administrative skills should also be of a high standard including PowerPoint, excel and the use of internal databases and application tracking ERPs.
- You will also possess sound judgment and have the capability to manage multiple deadlines, manage peers and senior’s expectations and be able to remain calm under pressure, resourceful and resilient.
NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org