Head of Digital & CRM – London, United Kingdom

Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
sponsoredjobs
  • Post Date: November 4, 2020
  • Applications 0
  • Views 90
Job Overview

Job Title: Head of Digital & CRM

Work Location: London, United Kingdom

Salary £90,000 – £130,000

Job Requirements:

  • Seasoned CRM & Digital leader, with experience ideally from an ecommerce, or retail environment.
  • Experience of growing and overseeing high performing CRM & Digital teams
  • Excellent understanding of CRM, loyalty, ecommerce and paid media
  • Ideally educated to degree level in relevant subject

Job Roles:

  • Lead a team of 8
  • Manage & drive end to end engagement with customers
  • Influencing customer behavior and brand perceptions to drive digital traffic.
  • Your main focus will be on acquiring long term valuable customers and building engaging relationships with them.
  • Although this is heavily weighted towards CRM (60%) the other (40%) will be looking after broader Digital Marketing.

Job Responsibilities

  • Establish and develop the global CRM community within the business, sharing best practice
  • Own and lead the loyalty programmes, improving awareness & engagement
  • Review all systems and Customer Experience touchpoints and make recommendations on the performance
  • Keep senior stakeholders engaged in the CRM and Digital transformation
  • Develop and optimise Performance Marketing and Content landscape
  • Deliver digital initiatives set out in annual marketing plan, continually innovate and challenge what the business is currently doing
  • Deliver targeted CRM marketing across Email, SMS and Push – using data & insights to drive revenue

NOTE: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted

For interested candidates please send your CV to mchristie@welovesalt.com

Job Detail
  • GenderAny
  • QualificationBachelor Degree
Shortlist Never pay anyone for job application test or interview.