Job Title: Head of Digital & CRM
Work Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary £90,000 – £130,000
- Seasoned CRM & Digital leader, with experience ideally from an ecommerce, or retail environment.
- Experience of growing and overseeing high performing CRM & Digital teams
- Excellent understanding of CRM, loyalty, ecommerce and paid media
- Ideally educated to degree level in relevant subject
- Lead a team of 8
- Manage & drive end to end engagement with customers
- Influencing customer behavior and brand perceptions to drive digital traffic.
- Your main focus will be on acquiring long term valuable customers and building engaging relationships with them.
- Although this is heavily weighted towards CRM (60%) the other (40%) will be looking after broader Digital Marketing.
- Establish and develop the global CRM community within the business, sharing best practice
- Own and lead the loyalty programmes, improving awareness & engagement
- Review all systems and Customer Experience touchpoints and make recommendations on the performance
- Keep senior stakeholders engaged in the CRM and Digital transformation
- Develop and optimise Performance Marketing and Content landscape
- Deliver digital initiatives set out in annual marketing plan, continually innovate and challenge what the business is currently doing
- Deliver targeted CRM marketing across Email, SMS and Push – using data & insights to drive revenue
NOTE: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
For interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com