Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Job Title: Fire HVAC supervisor
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
- Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, and communication with subcontractors and owners without barriers.
- Have more than 3 years of experience in overseas power station project design or construction management.
- Familiar with power stations and local technical specifications, understand the performance, working principle, construction procedures, etc. of fire-fighting HVAC equipment, coordination capabilities among various disciplines on site, drawing approval and reasonable sugg for technical issues.
- Familiar with the system design, installation, project management and other work experience of power station engineering, and be able to adapt to the on-site work of power station engineering at home and abroad;
- Responsible for the implementation of technical documents and construction plans, drawing approval, equipment production progress control; familiar with the fire protection approval process.
- Have the ability to effectively control the progress, quality, cost, and safety of the project;
- Resolve various problems in the process of fire HVAC construction in a timely manner, and maintain good communication with designers, manufacturers and owners.
NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTD CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please send your CV to Hr@longray-dubai.com