Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Job Title: Finance Executive
Work Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Salary: AED. 10,000
- Qualified accountant [CA / ACCA / CPA or similar) would be preferred or Bachelors degree in Accounting and Finance
- 3-4 years’ prior relevant experience preferably in the Financial Services Sector
- Ability to challenge and review with an analytical mindset
- Financial Planning and Analysis through leading budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Excellent Excel & Power-point presentation skills
- Reporting to ‘AVP FP&A’, the job holder is primarily responsible for various Financial Planning and Analysis activities for Group Finance.
- Responsible for assigned FP&A activities and Management Reporting (including costs & capex)
- Preparation of the cost reporting – monthly cost packs to all Central functions cost owners outlining month and YTD actual costs vs. Budget / Latest Forecast / Previous Year
Tracking the capex spend vs budget for all major projects and subsequent preparation of the capex pack on a monthly basis
- Provision of all analytical reporting and support to the external reporting team
- Delivering consistency in reporting across the business – consistent view of P&L, reporting, profitability etc.
NOTE: ONLY QUALIFIED AND SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Career LevelDirector / Executive