Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Job Title: E-commerce Manager
Work Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- The Ecommerce Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the ecommerce department of a company with a significant online presence. They will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising.
- They will also be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies, and for hiring and training the rest of the Ecommerce division.
- Required in Years: 5- 8
- Degree in e-Commerce, Computer Science or any other related field
- Responsible for determining the format and features of the website in order to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for customers. Liaise with the Web designers to develop and alter the website as needed.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the e-marketing world. Research the company’s core demographics and how to best reach them, in order to maximize search engine traffic and the effect of the company’s targeted ad buys.
- Developing strategies to make recommendations for best investment tactics for each department.
- Meeting customers’ expectations by recommending changes to product or services and websites.
- Ensure appropriate design, programming, debugging and testing of the organization’s online-based activities
- Participate in the development of online marketing campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate users’ behavior to derive suggestions for improvements.
- Providing support for strategy development and sales performances.
- Extensive experience with practices and techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing.
- Sound knowledge of website management and ecommerce usability.
- Well-developed understanding of data analysis as well as website metrics
- Good data interpretation and organizational skills
- Must be creative, pragmatic and eager to learn.
NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTD CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Career LevelManager / Senior Manager