Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Database Manager, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Minimum 15+ years of Overall experience
- Minimum of 12+ years hands-on experience as an Oracle DBA. Experience dealing with multiple complex, critical systems is expected.
- Strong Technical expertise in Databases.
- Experience managing and leading a team of Database Administrators through all phases of database implementation & Support, Design.
- Responsibilities for creating tools, processes and implementing 3rd party tools to ensure the database system’s effectiveness, reliability, availability, security and recoverability.
- Experienced management of Database Administrators Primary Oracle, secondary MS-SQL & knowledge on other flavors of database (MongoDB, Sybase & Postgres).
- Experienced Database Administrator for UNIX and Windows environment. Experience should include installation of these databases, supporting the databases in a production environment,
- Administering multiple DB server environments including High Availability Features like RAC, Data Guard, Cluster configuration and Always-ON setup
- UNIX experience should include scripting for the automation and streamlining of day-to-day database administration, as well as the use of UNIX system commands to create
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Career LevelManager / Senior Manager
Related Jobs (2)
Certified Network Engineer – Dubai, United Arab Emirates on February 12, 2021 Full Time
Solution Architect, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on June 30, 2020 Contract