Job Title: Construction Technology Implementation Manager
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering.
- Must Possess 25+ years of experience as a Construction Technology Implementation – Manager in construction Industry.
- The primary responsibilities of Construction Technology Implementation – Manager is to experiment and provide detailed report on new tools, technologies, machineries, methods etc. suggested by various stakeholders and ensures the implementation of approved suggestions and monitor its sustenance and effectiveness.
- Collect & Consolidate the list of new tools, technologies, machineries, methods etc. Suggested by various stakeholders and forums.
- Coordinate with Procurement team to get the samples of the suggested product.
- Experiment & Validate the suggested tools, technologies, machineries, methods etc.
- Submit a detailed evaluation report of the experiment/ mock-up approval by management team.
- Lead and Implement the suggestions after experiment/mock-up approval by management team.
- Ability to regular follow-up & adult to ensure the sustenance of the approved suggestions, implementation & its effectiveness.
Due to huge number of applicants, ONLY Shortlisted Candidates who has the relevant experience required for this role will be contacted
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Never pay anyone for job application tests or interviews as that’s against the law.
Be aware of Fraud & Scam do not share with anyone your personal identifiable information or any personal financial related information.
Related Jobs (2)
Certified Network Engineer – Dubai, United Arab Emirates on February 12, 2021 Full Time
Solution Architect, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on June 30, 2020 Contract