Job Title: Cluster F&B Commercial Manager
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Employer: An International Chain of Hotels
- Aspiring applicants experienced in handing multiple outlets sales & events may apply.
- Position open for all nationalities, only for applicants available in Dubai.
- Knowledge of Food & Beverage operation and development.
- Sales Background in Food and Beverage.
- Full knowledge of the market, competitors and products.
- Understand how to develop the product.
- Management and Leadership skills.
- Strong understanding of business operation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the same area in UAE.
- Degree level, equivalent education or proven Food Sector sales experience.
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience of working in a KPI driven environment.
- Assist the management team to develop, implement and execute the revenue, and marketing programs/Plans for all the outlets, meetings rooms and banqueting.
- Revenue will be sole motto & will be responsible in developing new revenue streams for F&B.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement social media initiatives as well as beverage promotional programs.
- You will participate in all F&B sales activities and work in line with the sales and marketing plan for the various and international market segments to exceed hotel revenue and targets.
- The Scope of responsibility includes promoting the hotel restaurants, contracting new business and maximizing revenue for the hotel & developing PR for the Hotel.
- You are also in charge of establishing outstanding business relationships within local, and international markets monitoring competitor activities and markets intelligence attending travel functions and sales road shows and organizing sales trips to promote sales for the hotel.
- Submit monthly and weekly sales plans as well as daily sales/ activity reports which will also include persons entertained for sales purposes.
- Source revenue streams for the meeting spaces through social events, non-residential corporate events and other local Associations.
- Handle all incoming MICE generated by inbound or outbound sales offices, pertaining to own defined segment or portfolio.
- Implement and execute all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed set targets.
- Ensure that all necessary information about the event is obtained either from the client directly prior to the preparation of an offer.
- Maximize up selling opportunities by proposing additional events and activities suitable and complimenting to the MICE booking.
- Establish and maintain files of major accounts and assist Superiors in maintaining the accounts management system.
NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please Email your CV to Md@starisgroup.com
Career LevelManager / Senior Manager