Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn these into increased business.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging existing and new networks.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Design and execute sales campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Acquisition of new customers and business partners within the GCC
- Creation of business plans, needs analysis, market analysis, competition analysis
- Drafting business strategies and building strategic alliances
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience ideally in the human resources
- previous experience in business development roles within GCC
- Candidates with Middle East / GCC market experience are mostly preferred
- flexibility to travel 20% of the time to GCC countries.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email.
Disclaimer: Only Short Listed Candidates will be contacted
Apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org