Job Title: Business Analyst IFRS9
Job Location: Remote
- The Business Analyst will be required to write and develop requirements, conduct business analysis as well as assist in testing, data migration, technical and functional design through to the final solution. This resource must be able to assist and play leading roles in the moving to production, handover to support and close out phases of the project.
- The candidate would be supporting on Risk systems focusing on IFRS 9, Regulatory Reporting, Model monitoring and would have proven experience of delivering risk solutions for Tier 1 and 2 banks.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a Business Analyst working in a IFRS 9 and Model Risk Management
- Experience with Moody risk Confidence and understanding of the data model is preferred.
- Experience with for Machine Learning models and cloud is a plus
- Experience with Core Banking and Murex will be a strong plus
- Subject Expertise in risk solutions landscape, capable of identifying change and coordinating those changes through mobilizing a project team.
- The candidate should carry a minimum relevant work experience in Bank/Consulting or I.T. Company for a minimum of 7 years.
- International risk certifications (FRM, PRM) will be a plus
ONLY Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Please email your CV to Ghya@marc-ellis.com
Disclaimer: Never pay anyone for job application tests or interviews as that’s against the law.
Be aware of Fraud & Scam do not share with anyone your personal identifiable information or any personal financial related information.
Related Jobs (2)
Certified Network Engineer – Dubai, United Arab Emirates on February 12, 2021 Full Time
Solution Architect, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on June 30, 2020 Contract