Job Title: Big Data Engineer/ML Engineering
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Employer: a fast growing data consulting firm
- Experience with cloud deployment is a must, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services (MS Azure, GCP or AWS)
- Big Data Tools such as Hadoop / HDFS
- Experience with Real-time Data
- Processing basic analytics and data visualization would be a plus (Power BI, Tableau or Qliksense)
- Data cleansing experience & Data Ingestion
- Machine Learning and/or Artificial Intelligence knowledge
As a Big Data Engineer, your role will encompass:
- Conducting ambitious projects in the transformation of clients through data
- Collaborating with the other Divisions (Activation, Creativity, and Strategy) to provide comprehensive services to your clients
- Developing privileged relationships with our clients, using your technical abilities to assist in the transformation of their marketing department
- You’ll also participate in international projects. Business travel is something you enjoy!
- Among your responsibilities as a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Qualifications: Education & experience required
- A Master’s degree in computer science, machine learning, mathematics, or related fields
- Hands-on experience developing and applying data-driven solutions in a corporate or consulting setting, preferably in a consumer marketing context (experience in the web industry is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of computer science, data processing, algorithms, and data architecture
- Intellectual curiosity and excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to structure and prioritize an approach for maximum impact
Due to huge number of applicants, ONLY Shortlisted Candidates who has the relevant experience required for this role will be contacted
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Never pay anyone for job application tests or interviews as that’s against the law.
Be aware of Fraud & Scam do not share with anyone your personal identifiable information or any personal financial related information.